Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Little Roly Poly

Emma has definitely mastered the art of rolling.
She is all over the place now a days.
The time has come where she gets into everything.


Not sure how she managed this one.


Let's just say that there is no longer coral 
on the bottom shelf of the book case.


"Emma Claire, that guitar cost more than you did!"


She started in the center of her ocean friends. 
Apparently she had some things she needed to print off.


 Got a hold of Daddy's ukelele...


...and started strumming away.



Our little roly poly is such a joy to be around.  
She constantly has her Daddy and me smiling and laughing at her.
I never knew how powerful a smile or a squeal could be,
but the ones I get when Emma sees me after I come home
fill me with indescribable feelings.
I can't even begin to put into words 
how seeing her get excited to see me makes me feel.
She will never truly know how much I love her, 
but seeing those smiles assures me that at least she knows that I do.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet blessing!

    I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    One of my nieces is named Emma and we call her Emma Pie! =)

    I think it is so great that your are able to stay home and enjoy this time while she is little. I always think of the Darius Rucker song "It Won't Be Like This For Long". =)

    I would love for you to visit me if you get the chance!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete